Responsible for the development of the business of the company in defined assigned territories and customers with the existing and new product ranges (direct B2B sales job visiting customers everyday).
Can be based locally in Egypt or home based in another country.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Good command of Arabic and English Language (French is plus).
· Good knowledge and relevant experience in sales of Flavourings and/or Food Ingredients to the food and beverages industries.
· A real team player.
· Dynamic and Self-motivated.
· Good managerial, communications, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills.
· Very good interpersonal skills and well presented.
· Experience of identifying, appointing and negotiating with Distributors.
· Consistent proven track record of identifying and exploiting business opportunities based on market analysis and researches.
· Willingness to undertake extensive International Travel.
· Experience of accurate sales forecasting.
· Understanding numbers and to be comfortable working with numbers to analyze and interpret financial data and P&L’s.
· Experience and successful track record of meeting and achieving challenging sales targets.
· Comfortability to using the various software especially in using MS Office.
· Overall development of business in new and existing markets/countries
· Achieving/exceeding the annual Target.
· Managing key accounts and customers to ensure a satisfactory level of service is met and negotiating prices for existing supplies and new ones.
· Increasing the customers' base with emphasis on the ones with the best payment ethics.
· Ensuring that sold products are paid for on time.
· Channels development and management in the allocated markets.
· Forecasting the customer needs and feeding information to Company.
· Maintaining close relations with the R&D team to deliver the best results for the customers.
· Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
· Analysing the markets to determine customers' needs and market size, opportunities and gaps.
· Monitoring and reporting the activities and products of the competitors as well as the industry trends